D95501GC10 - Oracle BI 12c: Build Repositories
This Oracle BI 12c: Build Repositories training teaches you how to build and verify the three layers of an Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) repository, step-by-step. Expert Oracle University instructors will begin by teaching you how to use the Oracle BI Administration Tool to construct a simple repository.
D95505GC10 - Oracle BI 12c: Create Analyses and Dashboards
This Oracle BI 12c: Create Analyses and Dashboards course for Release 12.2.1 provides step-by-step instructions for creating Oracle BI analyses and dashboards in business intelligence applications. You'll begin by building basic analyses to include in dashboards, with more complexity as the course progresses.
Oracle BI 12c: Publisher: Fundamentals
- Schedule and Burst Reports
- Perform Translations
- Create Reports Integrated With Oracle BI EE
- Administer BI Publisher Server
- Describe BI Publisher Technology and Architecture
- Create reports from OBI EE data sources.
- Create and Modify Data Models
- Create RTF Templates by Using Template Builder
- Explore and Use the Form Field Method for Creating RTF Templates
- Create Layouts by Using the Layout Editor